ningupex delivers ISOBUS core technologies and applications based on ISO 11783. Leading manufacturers of the agricultural industry trust in our expertise and have incorporated our technology in their products with great success. Our constant updates on ISOBUS standards and usage of current technology guarantee a high standard and always up-to-date products.
- Farm Display (VT)
- Task Controller (TC)
- File Server (FS)
Performance and inter-operability of our software is regularly tested with the AEF conformance test and directly with other manufactures on occasion of AEF Plugfest. These testing measurements ensure high-quality standards of all our components.
The Virtual Terminal is the user interface to ISOBUS and consists of a touch display, a number of softkeys and sometimes also physical buttons or knobs. It allows to control all implements, like a sprayer or seeder, that are connected to the ISOBUS. Implements (also called ECU) usually bring their own software graphical interface that, once connected, is uploaded to the VT for display. The information of the implement is displayed on the VT and can be controlled by an operator.
The VT is the center of the ISOBUS environment and an important part to operate a machine. It's therefore crucial to support the latest ISOBUS standard and to ensure a high quality of implementation to work flawlessly with all attached implements.
The Virtual Terminal consists of three main parts (from left to right):
- Setup: ISOBUS setup and selection of current ECU
- Data mask: presentation of the selected ECU
- Softkeys: keys to control selected ECU
Since VT is displaying elements always according to the request and description of the implement, design and functionality of data mask and softkeys are sole responsibility of the implement's manufacturer.
In ISOBUS settings basic adjustments of the VT can be done, like language and metrics changes, more complex adjustments are also possible, like carrying out auxiliary assignments, and even a developer tool like CAN bus logging is provided.
- UT version 6 feature complete *
- Modular layered VT architecture (CAN message processing, pool storage, user interface handling, drawing algorithms, host interface with drawing primitives)
- Support of simultaneous graphical display of multiple ECUs with any zoom factor
- Support of any display resolution
- Free configurable GUI layout for masks and softkeys
- Implements semi-transparent drag & drop, two finger gestures
- Qt based reference implementation with anti-aliased rendering
- Alarm handling and sound output
The Task Controller is an interface between Farm Management System (FMIS) and the agricultural machine. The FMIS, which often is a PC application, can create tasks that include various information that is transferred to the TC using USB or SD card. When a task is started, the logging allows to collect data from an implement, e.g. the amount of fertilizer applied by a sprayer. The logged data can be saved back to the FMIS. This is an easy way to use the TC to document work performance. The data logging and data exchange is done by using the ISO-XML data format.
Geometry settings like booms, section and working width are visualized and can be adjusted.
More complex usage can be achieved by adding GPS information to the system, which allows the tracking of the current position. Together with prescription maps, the TC can apply fertilizer or pesticides accurately based on the current location and the prior received work description.
- ISOBUS Task Controller service implementation based on current standard TC version 4
- TC-BAS: support of basic Task Controller functionality
- TC-GEO: support of site-specific application including the processing of both grid types (1 & 2) and polygon-based treatment zones
- Depending on the current position the appropriate task and part field can be determined
The File Server is providing storage space for all devices connected to the ISOBUS to store and retrieve configuration and information data. Data can be stored on internal or portable memory devices. Basic commands of a file system are supported.
The File Server comes without any proprietary GUI.
- Core ISOBUS File Server service implementation
- Compatible with ISO11783-13 second edition (2011)
- Separation of CAN bus and file operations
Follow the instructions of the installation and setup guide
Download current program version: vt service 22.214.171.1245 from 2018-05-25
- Linux 64-bit desktop and embedded, mainly tested on Ubuntu 16.04
- macOS 10.9 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10
- Android 4 or higher
- iOS upon request
Dakotasoft Translator, Lawicel, Komodo, Peak, Peak Wireless, SocketCAN, Systec, Vector, VScom net-can and others
ningupex was started by Stefan Richter more than 10 years ago and has been steadily growing since then. We are having a great team that is enthusiastic about ISOBUS and enjoys serving our clients.
Information pursuant to Section 5 German Act for Telemedia Services (TMG)
VAT ID No. pursuant to Section 27 a German Value Added Tax Act: DE253708977
Responsible person with regards to content pursuant to Section 55 Paragraph 2 German Interstate Broadcasting Agreement (RStV): Stefan Richter (address as above)